Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A night to remember


First time in my life.


I'm attending a BALL night.


Although it wasn't perfect, but it made a great memories to remember.


Too bad I wasn't going with any partner. But...


I was blessed with a whole gang of friends!




The event started grandly. When I first stepped in Sheraton Imperial Hotel, I was wow-ed by it's grand-ish. The only thing good about the event was the atmosphere.


The foods I have no comment on it. But definitely it could be much more better.

P/s: I stayed overnight at Melanie's and Jamie's room after the ball. Guess what? Initially I was planning to drive back home right after the ball, and therefore I didn't bring my room key. My dad was strongly against when he knew that the ball will end so late. No choice, I got to find somebody kind to adopt me for that night. Here's you know who are the kind friends that adopted me that night :) Thanks for everything!



1 comment:

  1. I like the name of your site: Love Mocha as Mocha is the only drink I order in cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails