Wednesday, June 17, 2009

aloha Genting!

This is my 2nd time Genting 2D1N trip this year =) The 1st time was with my college friends in last semester break =) Both was nice experience too ^^

First we checked in at about 2pm @ First World Hotel =) We were "Too lucky" in the sense that their Deluxe room were fully occupied! and we get FREE upgraded to Triple Room! =)


Oh ya! before go up to Genting, went Gohtong Memorial Park =)


Then me and my sis laughed when saw in notice board @ sumwhere near Flying Coaster =D They discriminating! LOL just joking...



If u gone missing in First World Plaza, u can wait at here! Special for "Missing Person"!

Nice decoration items themed "Charming Vietnam"



Traditional performances by Vietnam guys and gurls @ Times Square =)


FREE one Bowling Game for In-House Guests =) So, we went to Genting Bowl=)

Except me, all of them are newbies! 1st time attempt on bowling.


Second day, we went for Genting Skyway as my family never try it before. I mean the new skyway because we usually drive up there. =)

My sis said all peoples in this cable car should pay her for snapping their pic on the sky!


See! How misty was the day =)


These were our cable car tickets!


Vietnam guy craving GuanYin statue...


The reason why Genting so RICH!


Before head back to our lovely home, went to the new Orchid Farm =)

Mum bought 2 orchids from there too =) very nice...

It is located 9km from Genting. Around Awana there =)




Here is also another great place to visit everytime we went Genting =)

Nice scenery and chilly air.

We saw a huge rainbow there before =)


Cable car @ Genting Skyway

Random pic took during the 20 minutes ride =)


I did a craziest thing ever in Genting this time! Guess what?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*I brought my Mathematics notes there and study!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails