Sunday, June 7, 2009

New blogskin! Anyone noticed?

yeah finally my blog changed it's look!

Any comments? This time I'll try to host the images myself to prevent incidents like images bandwidth exceeds by the blogskins' creator or the images suddenly disappear themselves =(

Back to pinkish template =) One of my favourite colour!

Currently busy with my biotechnology assignment, MCB lab report and Chemistry lab reportss =( Too busy until I can't enjoy my weekend properly =(

Tml i'll be going to 1U with my family. MapleStory episode 2 official launch =) although i didn't play MapleStory for quite some time already, but it is nice to attend to such event and have a great shopping time =) muahaha XD thanks to my dearest sis and bro LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails