Saturday, June 20, 2009

Graduation Ceremony

It finally come to a full stop for my foundation studies.

Graduation Ceremony was held on 17 June 2009, a nice Wednesday in MPH.

Quite excited because it was a significant event for us. Got to wear that black gown made me excited too. I know I'm a bit childish. =P

Took some photo. But I forget to bring back my camera. So, no pictures today! =(

I still haven't achieve my aim to get an Excellence Award with Eileen. Our ultimate aim since 1st semester. =D Gambateh!

Thanks those who always be my side in the journey of studying =)

In this whole year, I have learnt to be more independent and gained lots of experiences in university life. I got my own stand and opinion, know how to manage many troublesome stuffs. I discovered that sometimes becoming deaf and blind in handling some issues are the best way of all.

* i was CFES-ians *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails