Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Final coming!

Finals is around the corner

and this means...

Semester break coming very soon too :D

Thinking of what to do during semester break is one of my motivations to keep on studying for final exam :)

Short semester pass really fast

I finally can fully understood why people use the phase "Time Flies"

A semester going to end just like that.

A semester that force me to be independent.

This is the first short semester I "enjoyed" with everything RUSH RUSH and FAST FAST!

Luckily, 2 subjects I required to take this semester only.

But these 2 subjects are enough to make me half dead.

Busy with tonnes of assignments, quizzes, lab reports, tests, small group discussions and finals in 8 weeks :(

Gambateh everyone!

::Jiayou::

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails