Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gathering!

I received 2 sms from Ker Wei and Terng on Friday night asking me for gathering.

I didn't notice it until KW asked me in MSN.

"How? Tomorrow can go?"

"What? What tomorrow? Go where?"

That's when I go and check my sms.

LOL

Yeah! This was the 1st time we can decide in such a short time :)

Deal!

Tomorrow (saturday) JJBukit Raja, 12pm.



Tada!

Here is present you guys...

Tortoises! :D


Terng, Jie Hong, KKT aka Ikan Bakar :D

JH so casual :) He finally made it because his family went Jusco for shopping!



Me and Ker Wei =p

One tortoise swam to Canada not long ago =x

Chatted a lot and we watched Cloudy with a chance of Meat Balls!

"This movie is SOOO nice until I watched 2 times!" Ikan Bakar said.

XDXD

Nice outing thou :) Will plan for vacation if possible during end of December which all of us are FREE of charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails