Monday, March 9, 2009

Short Update

Tomorrow morning I have to take 7.30am bus to go back Inti.

Wuuu~ that's mean I have to wake up at 6.00am ++! T-T

Hmm... whenever there is a holiday falls on Monday... that particular week will pass even faster... =) agree?

What i did on these 3 days?

erm... sleep, eat, do revision for chemistry, online... That's how I waste my life =.=

Went Aeon Bukit Tinggi again with family for Sunday shopping... Bought something for myself =) not to reveal first *top secret*

At night, went Mamak stall with family for dinner. Already quite long didn't eat there since all their foods and drinks increase price. Dad said "not worth"...

Watched Yonex All England Open Badminton 2009 live there... Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei... Lin Dan won again... The atmosphere and feelings really not same if compared to watching in house =)

* I like tonight dinner =) Long time din have proper dinner at home coz saturday and sunday are mummy off duty day... and today is Monday! XD *

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails