Friday, October 10, 2008

U amazed me!

today my class finish at 10am... so after brunch, i rather said i listened some stories from a friend than i chat v her... coz the whole process i spoke less than 1/10 than wad she spoke... =X

the process took 3 of us bout 2.30 hrs =) i totally changed my view towards her... she really amazed me with her family's stories... and nearly made me n another friend cried...

wad she hav did for the past few years, i dun think i can achieve now or in the future... she really too pro... her family background hav trained her to be strong, independent, dedicated to her work, brave and so on...

if others faced the same situation v her, i believe many will topple... she still stand still... she impressed me!

Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails