Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365: Keyboard


13-1-2010 Keyboard

Saw my initial on keyboard? LHY :)

Today I had 3 hours lab and 4 hours lectures.

My brain got nothing during Biochemistry lecture. The lecturer said he wasn't feeling very well and "got something very wrong inside".

He dismissed the class 1 hour earlier which I don't know is a good or bad news.

I think we have to work hard ourselves starting this semester. They treated us as Year 2 student and think we can handle everything by ourselves.

We got to be independent!

Tomorrow is Negeri Sembilan's public holiday! :)

I'm happy.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha... We need to be independent and thats the whole point of studying in uni!!!!! Haiz.. But, gambateh!! You can do it de!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily i read your post. din know today is negeri sembilan's public holiday. i've got a calendar 2010 that doesn't show all the public holidays and state holidays.. stupid calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prof saying "got something very wrong inside"?!? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails