Sunday, June 29, 2008

it's a raining day

it is raining all the way from klang to nilai~

from afternoon till nw... non-stop...

clothes unable to dry again... make mama hav to take it in n out n bz for it =.=

jz nw afternoon i go klang parade v mama =) hahaz 1 of de advantage of goin bac home is can go shopping whenever mama is free... wahaha XD v met uncle hai ming there n chat v him n his family a while... his daughter 7 mths old le ooo~ stil rmb laz cny when v went penang trip v them... his lui lui oni 3 mths old =) kawaai...

during the journey bac to inti... i b de bright lightbulb btw my cousin n his gf =.= coz oni 3 of us in de car... his another fren din follow his car today... haiz

* i dun understand mpw- dimensions of integration la... who can help me? ><

3 comments:

  1. Erh erm...is uncle hai beng...XD...hey...today such a great day for me...i think if we do some outdoor activities will make us happier...erm...but i got a bit sui...c2p "them" let me do dat ketua keratan akhbar... =.=''' dat kind of ketua giv me i oso dunwan...lecehnya... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got dat post b4 oso =.= soon o later u vil get more dis kinda post de... jz like me =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. sui sia...=.='''lame job...haiz...i will get to noe y im da "ousider" tomorrow...c.y. say he will tell me 2molo...XD(coz i asked him....and i wish 2 noe it...)...it's great to noe my weaknesses...it will be helping in my future...i think so...erm...hope that i won't cry...XD...coz maybe it will be a bit hurt...T_T...haiz...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails