Thursday, June 26, 2008

No title...

hmm~ duno y i suddenly become very "fan"... without reason F3

maybe becoz i'm tired 2dy...

or maybe i suddenly realised i hav too much things to do...

n yet havent done...

i'm nt menopause lar... (as wad terng said) swt =.=

bt de actual reason me myself oso duno...

jz nw i edited our group mpw assignments whole afternoon... 70% done...

used up my whole afternoon...

after class i straight away sit in front of my laptop n start doin my stuffs...

den afterdat at bout 6pm go bath den go makan malam...

mpw slideshows, mathematics assignment, english essay, pop quiz, lotsa presentationsss, lab reportss, mpw test... haiz

+ sum other unknown factors which i oso duno wad is dat make me so "fan" 2dy =.=

haiz~

3 comments:

  1. Aiyo , don so "fan" la ... i noe i cant online le , don need be so down de ^^ cheerzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...fan...i every day oso fan...=.=

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails