Friday, August 7, 2009

it's Final Week!

Woohoo~ I reached home at 10.45am today!

Woke up 8.30am this morning and carried all my stuffs down at 9am sharp.

Before went back home, we stopped by and have our Bah Kut Teh breakfast! :) This was our 2nd time eat Bah Kut Teh together at Klang.

Finals will be NEXT WEEK!

It is a norm that everyone must work hard before we can enjoy some sweetness in life :) In this case, we must study and do our revision hard, live some inhuman life, before the semester break arrives :) yeepee! very happy when thinking of semester break! XDXD

I want to go Sunway Lagoon! Although I have no idea whether our plan will success or not, because it had failed many times :(

Then, I want to have some good time watching HK drama. Will go and download some drama from DC++ next week!

Then, yumcha session with friends :) Whoever want advance booking, please call or sms to 017-XXXXXXX! Haha

5 subjects this semester.

Monday: Mathematics and Statistics

Wednesday: Molecular and Cell Biology

Thursday: Introduction to Biotechnology

Friday: Technical English and Chemistry

Next Friday 7pm: I'll be dating with Freedom! XD

Wish me lots of lucks! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails