Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let's Farming!

I believe this kind of farming games not alien to you guys :)

Just simply list some, Barn Buddy, FarmVille and etc...

and maybe many of you are playing or played before too!

I'm one of the farmers in Barn Buddy- an app application game in Facebook!

I'm not the addicted type, but will go and harvest my crops whenever I log in my Facebook =)

I have saw some people seriously addicted to farming games- they will purposely set alarm and wake up in the midnight just to harvest their crops and prevent their neighbours from stealing them =.=

Actually, I not very understand why people can addict to such games in the fact that they are not really nice and fun LOL

Maybe the kia-su sense in them that they don't want their hardworks crops to be stolen :)

This is my farm :) Now I'm planting peas!

farm.jpg Barn Buddy picture by smileaqua90

My storeroom, to store what I've harvest but yet to sell :)

earning.jpg Barn Buddy picture by smileaqua90


Other accessories that can be use to beautify your farms! Cash can even be use also :) But not advisable to do so, not worth lah!

accesories.jpg Barn Buddy picture by smileaqua90


Enjoy the game, but no addiction :)

Full Stop, bye! Leave me comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Have you...?

i) Click my nuffnang ads?
ii) Follow me through Google Friend Connect?
iii) Subscribe to my posts or even comments?

Item (ii) and (iii) can be found on RIGHT sidebar, below Term of Use :)

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Hohohoh.....Barn buddy.. My favourite application ler....But, i am not that addicited lo.. Now, i can plant flowers ler.. u faster go earn credit.. take some free surveys.. Then u can buy the license lo...NIce post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mathew: I see :) I should go and earn and buy the license since I'm so free now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been so long since my last log-in on facebook...wonders anything happens???

    clicked already...

    ReplyDelete
  4. seronok kan main barn buddy. bosan singgah le...

    http://peribadiz.blogspot.com/2009/12/jom-survey-nuffnang.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. 成亿: Thanks! Nothing much changes in Facebook but they introduce new interface :)

    alien: Okay will try to play :)

    Sharinginfoz: Hi :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails