Friday, August 29, 2008

Super SWT ><

jz now got one indian come my hse... n my mum was at the car porch there doin her stuffs... den he approached n called my mum... They start their conversation thru my hse's gate...

Indian uncle: Saya nak cari XXX (indian's name)

Mum: Har? Siapa tu? Ini rumah cina lah...

Indian uncle: Kawan saya lah...

Mum: Sini tak ada orang ini lah... U salah rumah ke?

Indian uncle: Kawan saya beritahu dia tinggal di rumah ini lah... 95-A...

Mum: Kau dengar salah ke? Dalam ada satu rumah Indian lah... 95-M, kau pergi tanya...

Indian uncle: Saya call friend saya dulu...

So, afterdat mum went into hse...

After few minutes... He rang the bell again =.= I went out n my mum followed me...

Mum: Apa hal lagi?

Indian uncle: Saya nak cari XXX (i straight away faint =.=)

Mum: Saya dah kata rumah ini rumah cina lah... (my mum point the sembahyang thing) Lihat cina punya rumah lah... Mana saya nak cari seorang orang india untuk u... =.=

Indian uncle: Saya ingat kawan saya punya bini cina =.=

Mum: (swt-ing) Husband saya pun cina la... U pergi tanya baik-baik dulu... Mungkin u dengar salah...

Indian uncle: Dia beritahu 95-A... (he speaks confidently =.='')

*me n my mum: speechless...*

Den hor, v dunwan bother him oredi n straight away walk inside =.=

OMG >< i really kena bomb till DIE lor... told him liao dis is a chinese house n yet he confidently said dis is his friend's house n wan to find his friend =.= n sumore do assumption by his own... I tot his wife is a chinese mah =.= *speechless*

but really very funny lur... i heard my mum talk v him until i oso nearly vomit blood n bang myself into wall XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails